Term of sale
PriceAll prices quoted in Euro(excluding packing, cargos, and export documentation costs).
Freight ChargeBasically, cargos charges are based on the actual charges from airline and forwarder.
QualityAll live stocks are carefully selected and assured to be disease free by our quarantine process.
Packaging ChargesAll specimens are packed in pressurized oxygenated double plastic bags. All fish are packed in Styrofoam boxes.
- Packing Charge: 15.00€ per box for the oxygen supply, plastic bag, styrofoam and corrugated cardboard box.fishes box size: 64cm x 48cm x 36cm (W x Lx H)
- Gross Weight: The gross weight per box is approximately 16-22 kilograms, varied to its contents.
- Other Charges: Documentations( Fish Health Certificate, Phytosanitary Certificate(only by plants) etc.), Air Waybill Fee, Terminal Charges, Transportations, Custom Clearance, and etc. is 160.00€ per Shipment.
- Size are in " cm" , measure from HEAD TO THE END OF TAIL and may be subject to some seasonal variation.
Quantity per boxApproximate quantity packed for each species is indicated in the stock list. However, the quantity can be increased or reduced depending on duration of flight via Airline routes on direct flight or sector flights.
Ordering and Delivery Schedules
- The minimum order per one shipment is 6 boxes for tropical fish and aquatic plants and 15Box for Red sea fish. ( For this condition or more, we will get the lower rate for freight charge )
- Please submit your order online through our web page. after reception your online order,we send you the proforma invoice.Then sign the proforma invoice order and return it to us by E - mail or fax to confirm your order.
- Please specify your preferred arrival date and the destination airport . (The arrival date is subject to change in accordance with flight and fish stock availability.)
- If you would like to order the species those not provided in the price list, please feel free to contact us for more information. We will respond your inquiry promptly.
- Orders will be executed normally within 7 days of receipt of order.
Terms of PaymentAdvance payment by T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) remitance to Bank Accont (Payments must be paid in advance 100% (deposit) according to our pro-forma invoiceas requested from consignee).
GuaranteeWe guarantee live arrival. Any genuine claims for dead fish should be notified within 24 hours of arrival. Claims due to airline faults must be submitted to the airline immediately upon arrival and keep us informed of same. Replacements of your fishes or Money will be made if the fault lies with the company.
Note: Most fishes listed are produced in our own tropical fish farms in Malaysia, Taiwan and wild catch of our red sea fish and stocked in our own Ornamental fish holding facility in Eritrea. We are, therefore, able to give direct service. Moreover, we have supplied fish to Europe for long. We assure to supply 90% of fish and Plant ordered. You are assured of our prompt and efficient service.